Secret Files from Secret Blythe Doll

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Realizations


 (Neo Blythe Alexis Emerald )


I took a break for Blythe Dolls for a while because it started to become an obsession with someone I love dearly. I just wanted to make sure that I didn't fall in love with these little dolls for the wrong reason. I came back to my blog for the first time since January 2011 and I have to say I fell right back in love. I think I stopped because I am a young person and I thought it would be really lame for someone of my age to be blogging about something or being involved in something like this. When in reality I'm not alone. I'm so happy about this blog and I don't think I want to give up on customizing my Blythe doll. Hopefully even when life is giving me lemons I will continue using Blythe Dolls as a Vice. Thank you to all my viewers it means a lot to me to know you guys actually read this. I will try my best to up keep this blog
 -Secret Blythe

1 comment:

  1. Very pleasant blog post as well as your image also. I love this Blythe Doll and just ordered at PIJ. Hope this lovely doll get in a week.
    http://bit.ly/blythejp

    ReplyDelete